What's new

FS: B&W CDM-1NT with stands (1 Viewer)

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Very gently used pair that are attached to the stands. I added a few pictures of the actual speakers below.

For owners manual:
http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/display.aspx?infid=773&pid=1902
click on the "archive" link for the actual PDF of a picture of the speaker. The stands are all black (not silver like shown in the PDF)

$750 for both speakers and the stands.

I do not have the original boxs/packaging so I prefer local pickup in the 19464 area but if you are really interested and want to pickup the shipping tab email me and we can see what we can work out.

From PDF product info:

CDM 1NT
Stand-mount/Bookshelf loudspeaker system Product Summary The CDM 1NT builds on the success of the CDM1 SE product, which received countless awards for sonic excellence, build quality and overall performance. The cabinet is exquisitely finished in real wood veneers, and is skillfully fashioned to produce the graceful curves and contours that actually seek to reduce resonances and enhance clarity of sound. Technical highlights Tweeter on top: B&W's Tweeter on top technology ensures that the sound remains focused and time-sensitive and that the stereo-image is presented with unparalleled three dimensional accuracy. Kevlar®: B&W developed and patented the method of using Kevlar® for loudspeaker cones to reduce unwanted standing waves. DuPont originally created Kevlar® for use in bulletproof vests. Flowport™: Golf ball aerodynamics theory points the way towards lower distortion reflex ports. Dimples improve the way the air flows over the surface of any object. In the case of reflex ports, they offer a significant improvement over simply flaring the port ends in reducing air flow turbulence at each end of the port; so you get less chuffing noise and less compression at high sound levels. B&W
B&W Loudspeakers Ltd reserves the right to amend details of the specifications without notice in line with technical developments. E & OE. All trademarks acknowledged. www.bwspeakers.com Description Drive units Frequency response Sensitivity Nominal impedance 2-way vented-box system 1 x 25mm alloy dome high-frequency 1 x 165mm woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange 60Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB on reference axis 88dB spl (2.83V, 1m) 8Ω (min 4.6Ω) Power handling Dimensions Finishes 50W - 120W into 8 ohm on unclipped programme Height: 393mm Width: 220mm Depth: 290mm Cabinet: Real wood veneers, Black Ash, Cherrywood, Red Stained Cherrywood Grilles: Black cloth

viperz

Auditioning
Real Name
Eugen
Interested in these speakers, if still available. Will pm you.

taomind

Auditioning
Real Name
Juan D. Jimenez
are these still available call me XXX XXXXXXX
thanks Dave

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Dave-

I removed your phone number from your post for your protection as anyone could call claiming to be the seller. I recommend you send a private message to the seller with your phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks