What's new

FS: Audio Authority Component Video Switcher (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
FS: Audio Authority (AA1154) Component Video Switcher

Too many component devices? S-Video and Composite signals are limited to interlaced scan rate (480i). Many devices like Progressive Scan DVD players, XBox, and HDTV set-top boxes require High-Band Component connections, but most older sets often feature only one or two inputs. Audio Authority's 4-in 1-out component switcher is the ideal box for all of your devices, offering both high-definition video and analog/digital audio switching capability. The 1154 uses Adaptive Signal Sensing logic and monitors the users’ activity patterns and adapts accordingly to decide when to switch sources. Manual select button can override inputs. The analog audio switch is ideal for use by kids or spouses with viewing TV or playing games because it can switch the sound to your TV's speakers.

Just over 1 month old.

Asing Price: $165.00 Shipped

I'm a GOLD TRADER here on the HTF (+41) and my ebay feedback is 100% Positive (+27) under: mdbunting

Please contact me with any questions: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks