What's new

Fox: Please make extras on new x-men available without watching the whole movie again (1 Viewer)

rbirk

Stunt Coordinator
I read this about the new x-men edition: "Enhanced Viewing Mode" with 23 segments: 6 deleted scenes and 17 behind-the scenes vignettes.

With this I humbly ask for these segments to also be available through the menus, so you have a quick access to it. There is nothing more irritating than having to watch the whole movie again and just sit there and wait for a little icon to pop up so you can watch a little featurette.

Moulin Rouge is an example where I have not been able to find a way to watch all these featurettes and extras in the first disc. It seems it does not even work even though you know the chapter and title as it is intentionally blocked.

I don't mind having this "enhanced viewing" mode feature there. Maybe there are people who like this. But I find it very important to have quick access as well.

Ron Birk

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Ditto, all these Infinifilm-style features are realy getting annoying as are having to access them through Easter Eggs. There should be some option where you can just access each feature the good old-fashioned way.
:)

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
A reasonable and sensible request.

Correct me if I'm wrong, if the powers-that-be have already produced the disc-set the other way, isn't it too late?

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
I also am not a fan of the "Follow the White Rabbit" style of DVD Extras. If I want to see the suppliments, give me a menu allowing me to see them without watching the entire movie again. It's funny that the Infinifilm releases are mentioned here because I know that 13 days actually lets you see all of the suppliments from the menus if you don't want to sit through the entire film again. At least give us the option!!!

Gregory

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks