What's new

For Sale: Taken (Miniseries) / Friends (Series 1-8) Region 2 (1 Viewer)

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
I am hoping to sell my boxsets of Friends series 1-8 (8 Boxsets containing 30 DVD's) and Taken (6 disc dvd miniseries)

The Friends sets are in good to excellent condition appoximately 2 or 3 out of the 30 discs have slight scratches on them from being shipped overseas however it doesn't affect playback. All sets have been viewed once and are the boxset versions with the cardboard slipcase not the individually sold discs.

I would only care to sell all 8 sets together for $200 $150 + $10 shipping to the US.

Taken is also in excellent condition and would be $30 $25 plus $5 us shipping. The set is opened but i've never watched it.

If you are based in the UK or elsewhere please email me for a shipping price.

I can accept paypal or postal money order in the US. If you are located elsewhere then I can only accept paypal.

I have not yet sold here at the HTF however you can check my feedback at ebay

All the sets are original region 2 editions they are not bootlegs. I am offering them cheap because i'm need to raise money very quickly to pay for car repairs. If anyone is interested or has any questions please email me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks