What's new

For sale: Complete home theater package! (1 Viewer)

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
I have for sale a complete home theater system including a Denon AVR-3200 receiver, Panasonic RV-80 DVD player, Atlantic Technology 250.1 timbre matched (5) speaker set, and M&K V-125 subwoofer. All equipment is in absolutely perfect like new condition and has been used very little . The DVD player is brand new, sealed, never been used. All this hardware has received excellent reviews, just ask around. Utilizing the RV-80 DVD player with it's built in DTS decoder and the AVR-3200's 6 channel input you have full Dolby Digital and DTS capability for DVD playback. This system really sounds terrific and can not be beat for the price, the first $1000.00 takes all! I will not sell any pieces individually!
Regards,
Glenn

TimG

Second Unit
If you change your mind about selling seperately on the RV80, drop me an email. Thanks.
Tim

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
If you seperate, I'll take the RV-80. I can overnight a check.
I might be interested in buying the whole package and reselling the receiver and speakers if you are absolutely unwilling to seperate.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
"If you want everything to be cheap then you're in the wrong hobby." -Rob Gillespie
"we are phallus of the musical genitalia" Face Whores by Link Removed . This is the best song I have ever heard- Download it RIGHT NOW!

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
Where is everyone, this is a hot little setup for the price of admission! Back to the top you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks