What's new

Foamy the Squirrel Flash Funnies - Dark Angry Humor (1 Viewer)

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that no one here on the forum has ever mentioned Foamy the Squirrel. I have mentioned the site in passing in a few threads. I did a search and couldn't find anything. I thought I would post this link, for those of you that like dark humor.

My wife and I really laugh our heads off at the Foamy cartoons. They are very anti-establishment and make fun of a lot of typical stuff.

Warnings: Profanity, cultural mockery, non politcally correct, some have violence.

Mature viewing - Parental Discretion Advised. :D

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

I recommend "Fatkins Diet", "Foamy's Rant", and "Dating Advice".

Most likely you will either laugh your head off, or you will look at the screen in puzzlement... :D

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Oh man, out of the three you suggested, Dating Advice was the best. "Oh my God, what's my name?" :laugh:

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
This could be the funniest thing I have ever heard, if only I could understand what was being said - subtitles would help me also.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
You get used to Foamy's voice after a while. We like foamy enough we were considering picking up the DVD of the cartoons. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks