Foamy the Squirrel Flash Funnies - Dark Angry Humor

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DaveGTP, Aug 22, 2004.

1. DaveGTP

DaveGTP Cinematographer

I noticed that no one here on the forum has ever mentioned Foamy the Squirrel. I have mentioned the site in passing in a few threads. I did a search and couldn't find anything. I thought I would post this link, for those of you that like dark humor.

My wife and I really laugh our heads off at the Foamy cartoons. They are very anti-establishment and make fun of a lot of typical stuff.

Warnings: Profanity, cultural mockery, non politcally correct, some have violence.

Mature viewing - Parental Discretion Advised. [​IMG]

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

I recommend "Fatkins Diet", "Foamy's Rant", and "Dating Advice".

Most likely you will either laugh your head off, or you will look at the screen in puzzlement... [​IMG]

2. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Oh man, out of the three you suggested, Dating Advice was the best. "Oh my God, what's my name?" [​IMG]

3. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

4. Julian Reville

Julian Reville Screenwriter

I need subtitles! Never could understand all of the "Alvin & the Chipmunks" songs either.

5. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

This could be the funniest thing I have ever heard, if only I could understand what was being said - subtitles would help me also.

6. DaveGTP

DaveGTP Cinematographer

You get used to Foamy's voice after a while. We like foamy enough we were considering picking up the DVD of the cartoons. [​IMG]