What's new

Finally done with all my purchases hope its going to sound the way I want it to I will keep you all (1 Viewer)

tfryerje

Agent
Real Name
Jeremiah
So im done with the purchases I am pretty sure I am going to be pretty amazed with the sound going from box sets to larger individual peices so here is what I have feedback is always appreciated.

Pioneer sx-315 5.1 receiver (prob going to be replace shortly) 1000w

All Monoprice:

2-in wall 6.5 L R
2-in ceiling 6.5 surround (any info on best way to set up distance greatly appreciated)

1-5 1/4 center channel

1-10" in wall sub (passive) info if an amp on that 1000w receiver will be needed?

24awg CL2 HDMI cables

premium optical toslink cables

12 awg cl2 rated 2 conductor speaker wire

Ive got high hopes here let me know any tips on this.

Thanks again for those who replied and gave their advice I really appreciate it.

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
Lord Chesterfield wrote many years ago. "When you ask a man's opinion you are really asking for his approval". I assume you have listened to all of the speakers and where so impressed with the way they sounded to your ears that you decided to buy them over all of those you listened to.

Good luck with your new system.

winniw

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Reed
Well, I sincerely hope it meets your expectations. Let us know how it works out... I will be curious!

Nick

tfryerje

Agent
Real Name
Jeremiah
I am too now that I am faced with possibly not having the watts to push all these speakers plus trying to figure out how to mount them in wall instead of in ceiling. The construction portion easy the proper placement not so easy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks