What's new

Pre-Order Film Noir: The Dark Side of Cinema XIII Spy Hunt / The Night Runner / Step Down to Terror (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71X0ORrKwuL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Any updates from Kino on ETA? Original Street Date was May 2; I received an "order processed" email from Kino on April 27. Since then, crickets.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Any updates from Kino on ETA? Original Street Date was May 2; I received an "order processed" email from Kino on April 27. Since then, crickets.
Other retailers have it in-stock so I don't quite understand Kino's issue. With that said, their shipping has been behind constantly since that last sale so I don't know if that's still the case in your situation.

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Other retailers have it in-stock so I don't quite understand Kino's issue. With that said, their shipping has been behind constantly since that last sale so I don't know if that's still the case in your situation.
Coincidentally less than an hour after I posted this I received a "preparing for shipment" email from Kino.

Maybe it was something I said...? ;)

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
I should hasten to add I'm a ginormous Kino fan, and will be eternally grateful for all the rare titles (not to mention the 3D classics) they've unearthed. So I'm happy to cut them slack on a shipping ETA.

Of course, like business in general, DVD/blu-ray street-dates are all about managing expectations. Distributors should never hesitate to give themselves more than ample elbow/breathing room and runway on the dates they commit to; no need to be aggressive and/or optimistic about hitting ambitiously tight deadlines. Things happen.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks