What's new

Pre-Order Fear Is The Key (1972) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91bIfCQKH0L._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I'm a bit suspicious, when Arrow Video doesn't trumpet that there's a new master. Is this from the 15 year old master that Imprint used a year ago? Cracking film, otherwise. And the Roy Budd score is superb.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'm a bit suspicious, when Arrow Video doesn't trumpet that there's a new master. Is this from the 15 year old master that Imprint used a year ago? Cracking film, otherwise. And the Roy Budd score is superb.
I agree. This is one gift horse I'll look in the mouth.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Probably, but I only have this one in standard definition, so I'm sure it will be a significant upgrade.

Simon Lewis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Simon Lewis
I watched the Imprint edition fairly recently and I thought it looked pretty good. Apparently it was from a 4K scan.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I watched the Imprint edition fairly recently and I thought it looked pretty good. Apparently it was from a 4K scan.
It's from a 2K scan:

And the master is more likely from 2007

If you're not looking at it in a large screen, it will probably look OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks