What's new

Favorite or Creepiest segment from Unsolved Mysteries? (1 Viewer)

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
I watched this show on Lifetime for the first time in a while today. Anyone remember any epidoses or segments in specific that you really liked or that really creeped you out?
The one about the ghost in a Toys R' Us store in California probably freaked me out the most when I was younger, but I don't remember a whole lot about it. Either that one or the segment about the haunting of the Queen Mary ship.
Anybody have any favorites or creepiest segments to share?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Without a doubt, hands down, the story that still disturbs me to this day, is where the family's house became a terrifying nightmare of frightening poltergeist phenominon after they purchased an antique bunk-bed
eek.gif
!!
This one aired on the same show as the Toy's-R-Us story you like, they were part of a Unsolved Mysteries haunting special, witch also included...
Stories of the supposedly haunted Queen Mary, docked in California, that one freaked me out also, but not as bad as the the first one I mentioned. That one disturbs me beyond words!
Third would definatly be about the so called 'Men in Black', the real ones. From what i've heard, they're not human.
------------------
To the men and women of the N.Y. police and fire department
God bless you.
To the victims and their families
God keep you.
To the dirtbags who caused all this
God help you!!!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yoo Hoo, Wes, you've got a response.
wink.gif

------------------
God bless you.
God keep you.
God help you!!!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
When i was young the show scared the living shit out of me... I was always afraid of paranormal stuff like ghosts, and UFOs and stuff, so this was the creepiest show ever...
It was usually on friday nights, and when i was younger, every friday night my family would drive down to this isolated small town in the US where we had a Condo there. So its like small, we had no telephone, and there was NOTHING in this town but Gas stations, a Marina, Post office, and supermarket.
So the condo has like no phone and stuff, and there are no houses around the condo. Well my dad watched UNSOLVED MYSTERIES every friday, and i watched. Then when i go to bed to sleep, its dark, its creepy, there are bugs and insects rattling and chirping and stuff, so im like totally shit-scared. *sigh* freaky times..
Now it still kinda freaks me out when i watch it at night, but i find it interesting during the day... too bad i havent seen it for awhile...
------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
Birthday: November 29 (Sagittarius)
Horoscope:
Sagittarius - You are very sexy and women are attracted to you.

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I have not seen this show in a long time, but I remember it scaring me pretty bad.
I will try and catch this show again.
Regards,
Ricky

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
"the family's house became a terrifying nightmare of frightening poltergeist phenominon after they purchased an antique bunk-bed "
YES YES!!!
When I saw that episode, I woke up in the middle of the night screaming my head off, I was so sacred of that I had nightmares for months.
I wouldnt mind watching it again to see how I would feel

Tim Maynard

Stunt Coordinator
It's been about 10 years since I last saw Unsolved Mysteries. No particular segments stand out in my memory. I used to love that show. Especially the Theme Music
biggrin.gif
My sister would hear that music, and would almost be afraid to look out the window at night after watching the show :)
------------------
Tim Maynard
"Your Village called! Their Idiot is missing!"

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Where is our kind host Wes?
wink.gif

------------------
God bless you.
God keep you.
God help you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks