What's new

Favorite Halo Rules (1 Viewer)

Gary King

Second Unit
Now that Halo's been out for a couple of weeks, I'm sure most of you have played around with the mutator... What are the best custom Halo multiplayer games you have come up with?

My new favorite is a little beauty I call "Queer Smear" (because Smear the Queer didn't fit).

Game Type: OddBall

Ball Rules: Normal

Ball holder runs faster, damage resistant

People without ball are invisible, run at normal speed

Objective and NAV points visible on HUD

No vehicles

No shields

No motion tracker

Human weapons

2 minutes to win

Generic starting equipment

regular grenade rules

free-for-all

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I ummm uhhh. Heh, I haven't gotten much into the multiplayer yet. Can you fight against bots? When me and my bro play it's always 1 on 1, no bots at all. And how do you get to the mutator settings?

(forgive my stupidity)

Gary King

Second Unit
There aren't any bots in Halo.

You get to the mutator by selecting Multiplayer from the main menu, then going down to "Edit Game Types."

JustinT

Stunt Coordinator
The most fun I have had so far is:

Game Type: 4 player, 2 vs 2 teams

Level: Sidewinder or Blood Gulch

All Vehicles

Unlimited grenades

Everything else is normal. When we first started playing this scenario whoever got in the tank first dominated the game. Now everyone is figuring out how to get people out of the tanks (unlimited plasma grenades help).

Is there anyway to get the Banshee as a vehicle in multiplayer? I can't even begin to imagine how much fun it would be to play with those in multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks