What's new

"Fair" pricing for CDs? (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Like finding an extra burrito that you didn't order at the bottom of your Taco Bell bag: woohoo! As long as I got my gordita & my two supreme soft tacos I did order I'm satisfied.
But what if 99% of the Taco Bells started throwing in an extra burrito and you went to one of the places that didn't do it? You'd probably be like "What the hell?".

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
I would have to agree with the majority of the folks here that the $10 to $11 dollar range is what Music CD's should cost.

I am so feed up with buying poorly mastered crap CD's. Why should I worry about the quality difference between the CD's and MP3's when the CD's sound like crap to begin with.

Would I buy directly from an artist that I like? You betcha! Would I be more likey to buy an entire album that I can download yes! Why becasue I can get it right now. No need to wait for shipping departments etc..

But you may not want to listen to my opinion. I normally don't pay more than 0.50 for the used vinyl that I buy. This is where the majority of my music dollars go. The other place my music dollars are going is for high-rez SACD and DVD-A recordings.

Laters,
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks