What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

ESPN2 HD ch. 72 coming Sept. 9 to Directv! (1 Viewer)

Tim Sly

Stunt Coordinator
I saw this announcement:

"DIRECTV Delivers First Nationwide Distribution of
ESPN2 HD
ESPN2 HD to LAUNCH on DIRECTV SEPTEMBER 9

El SEGUNDO, CA and BRISTOL, CT August 24, 2005 - ESPN2 HD, a high-definition simulcast of ESPN2, will be available for the first time nationwide Friday, Sept. 9 via DIRECTV, the nation's leading digital television service provider. The launch of ESPN2 HD will coincide with the college football match-up between Pittsburgh and Ohio at 8 p.m. EST.

ESPN2 HD will be available on DIRECTV channel 72 and added to the DIRECTV® HD Package, at no additional cost. The DIRECTV® HD Package currently includes ESPN HD, Discovery HD TheaterT, HDNet, HDNet Movies and Universal HD, and is available by subscription for $10.99 per month."

Great news! We will take all the HDTV we can get.
You can find these bulletins on Directv.com and click on the link at the top of the page called "Investor Relations" then go to news highlights.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
While this is good...how about getting the TNT HD or some of the other HD channels out there.

MikeM

Screenwriter
ESPN 2 in HD? Wow, I wonder what those lumberjack contests and billiards events are going to look like in 720p. :D

Just kidding, the more HD content the better, but I guess we'll have to wait until the MPEG-4 switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks