What's new

DVDs/box sets for sale - Homicide, Bond, X-Files and more (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Trying to get some money toward an HDTV. Looking to sell the following (sorry, no trades). All prices include shipping. Highly prefer non-CC Paypal, but can accept money orders. US only, please.

PM me or send me an e-mail (scottua2 at yahoo.com) if interested.

Box Sets
  • Homicide Life on the Street: Complete Series Megaset (filing cabinet box, sealed) - includes the TV movies and L&O crossover episodes - $90 (housed in a plastic case to protect the filing cabinet box during shipping)
  • James Bond Ultimate Edition Vols. 1-4 (all 4 sets individually sealed and shrinkwrapped together - it's this set from Amazon) - $110
  • X-Files Seasons 1-9 (original digipack releases that include bonus discs not included in the slim-set rereleases) - $28 each, $112 for 5 (that's getting one free) or $196 for all 9 (that's getting two free, and I'll include the WS SE of the movie with a purchase of all seasons)
  • He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Season 1 Vols. 1 and 2 - $42
  • He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Season 2 Vols. 1 and 2 - $42
    TAKE ALL 4 HE-MAN VOLUMES FOR $72
  • Roseanne Seasons 1-5 (all five seasons are sealed) - $18 each or $72 for all five (that's one free)
  • Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids The Original Animated Series, Vols. 1 & 2 (vol. 2 is sealed) - $30 or $17 each
  • The Amazing Race Season 1 - $22

Individual DVDs
  • Transformers the Movie (80s animated) 2-disc SE - $10
  • World Trade Center 2-disc SE with Target-exclusive 3rd disc (bonus disc includes 75 minutes of interviews with survivors and rescuers) and slipcover (some scratchmarks on slipcover) - $20
  • Star Wars Ep. III WS with Target-exclusive collectible coin (sealed) - $15
  • My Own Private Idaho 2-disc Criterion - $20

More titles to be added in the coming days. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks