What's new

DVDPlanet deals (dead/dying) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Don't know if orders for these deals will be cancelled or not, but can't hurt to try, perhaps.

From DVDPriceSearch:

DVD Planet is offering these deals (use their search box to find the listings):

$11.21 each:

Anaconda/Boa (2-pack)
Blue Streak/Bad Boys
Brian's Song (new version)/Rudy
John Carpenter Collection (Starman/Christine/Vampires)
John Singleton Collection (Boyz N The Hood/Higher Learning/Poetic Justice)
Lou Diamond Phillips (La Bomba/Bats/The Big Hit)
The One/Meltdown
Sony Picture Classics 10th Anniversary 4-pack #1 (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon/Sweet & Lowdown/The Spanish Prisoner/Pollack)
Wolfgang Petersen Collection 4-pack (The Perfect Storm/Das Boot: Director's Cut/In The Line of Fire/Air Force One)

$30.71 each:
Reign: The Conqueror Box Set
GTO: Box Set #1

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the heads-up on these deals Patrick.

I just scored 2 copies each of the Sony Picture Classics 10th Anniversary 4-pack #1 and the Wolfgang Petersen Collection 4-pack.

James D

Second Unit
Deep Discount DVD has the GTO set for $24. However, this item is currently on backorder.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, I think the deal is dead or dying, searching on their website yields nothing for me now.

Mike*D

Auditioning
I am pretty sure that the "Wolfgang Peterson 4 pack" was listed at $11.21 in error. I was able to order it at that price, but my e-mail confirmation shows it on back order. It is now listed for $38.21 (25% off). The other titles listed at $11.21 are still at that price. Would they have to honor the original price I ordered the set at? That would be awesome, but I'll be very surprised if they do.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sometimes they do, but they have also cancelled the order due to the pricing mistake. It's 50-50. Cross your fingers...(like me!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks