What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog - What Joss Whedon did during the WGA strike (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
It's not going according to plan
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
, because it's available on Hulu.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mary_P

Second Unit
Well spotted! Yes, it is on Hulu at the moment, with a few ads cut in. The folks at Whedonesque are also reporting that while it wasn't available internationally on Hulu initially, it is now.

BTW, the running time on the three acts compiled together is 42:25 -- why do I think it's not coincidental that that's about the time an average hour of TV runs these days?

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Dave, it turns out I was a little off in my estimates. I think the three acts were about 14 minutes each. This would mean all three put together equal about a 1 "hour" episode (about 42 minutes per Mary's post above).

It still means that it costs $4 for a 1 hour episode. Which is past my comfort level.

If the additional 4 acts that I have heard are coming are included with the $4 then it feels much more reasonable. That would make it about "movie" length.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks