What's new

Does Tiger Woods 2004 have Live! support? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_W

Second Unit
I could have sworn earlier in the year it was mentioned that TW 2K4 would be Live enabled, but Xbox.com doesnt mention anything about it. I have been waiting forever for a golf game that supports Live.

Kevin

Jason Cald****

Stunt Coordinator
I love tiger woods, i have to buy it for PS2 though so i can play it online. I prepaid for it last week, let me know if anyone else has it and wants to play next week.

Links does look pretty interesting, but Tiger is one of my favorite all time games.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I hope this years version of Tiger Woods is actually challenging. I was so sick of hitting 350+ yard drives right down the middle of the fairway every single drive. Not to mention getting at least one hole-in-one per round. I should not be able to shoot in the low 60's every single round. Gimme a break...

Jason Cald****

Stunt Coordinator
Ya but the challenges also adjust at least. Towards the end of opening everything up in the game it still gets hard.

I heard they did adjust it some more this year. I love the analog swing though, i am so sick of the triple click method or the cartooney like games like HSG3 and Mario Golf which i still bought both.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.