What's new

Does Stonehenge Depict Female Genitalia? (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I've passed by Stonehenge many times but I've never stopped and had a good look, it's always been a bit of a mystery, but now reading this was interesting.

TORONTO (Reuters) - Stonehenge is a massive fertility symbol, according to Canadian researchers who believe they have finally cracked the mystery of the ancient monument in southern England.

In the arrangement of the stones, the researchers say they have spotted the original design: female genitalia.

The theory is laid out in a paper entitled "Stonehenge: a view from medicine" in the July issue of Britain's Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.

"To the builders of the henge, the most critical events in life were birth and death," Anthony Perks, a retired professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of British Columbia, wrote in the paper.

Viewed from above, Perks suggests Stonehenge's inner bluestone circle represents the labia minora and the giant outer sarsen stone circle is the labia majora. The altar stone is the clitoris and the open center is the birth canal.

"Could the outer avenue of Stonehenge...represent the way by which new life entered?" the article wondered, adding that when comparing "the layout of the henge with the anatomy of the human vulva. There is a distinct similarity."

There you go, one possible explanation for the riddle of the stones, I hope you all enjoyed todays history lesson, class dismissed. :)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
kurt vonnegut jr. in his writings always referred to it as the the birth canal....

thats crazy news.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Damn you Steve! I was going to post this! Oh well, better you than a roomful of oversexed monkeys. Um. Yeah.

I think Perks is just promoting this theory to impress the large numbers of hot babe feminists that you see everywhere. That's the ticket. Boy I can't wait until the interview on Jerry Springer!

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I can see "Joe Caveman" walking into the bathroom with his new copy of "Stonehenge";the magazine for the modern caveman.
"Paper good!"
"Much easier to hold with one hand ....rocks too heavy"

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou

"Sandy baby come here, have a look at these stones, what do they look like to you? eh? What? A bunch of big rocks in a field? What are you blind?!! Come here!!
[points] Thats the birth canal, thats the clitoris, thats.. hey where you going? Shit!" :confused:

:alien:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
What was that guy smokin when he 'discovered' this? I want some...

:laugh:

why am i not suprised you, of all members here found this Steve? WTF were you googling? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks