What's new

DIY video cables (1 Viewer)

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Can someone point me in the direction of a site that shows EXACTLY how to make your own Component video cable. I need about a 30 footer. I am an artist so I am a VERY visual learner. The site would have to show pictures or I will be TOTALY lost. Something step by step and something that shows exactly what I need to buy....and from where. I am a very fast learner but I need the step by step thing with pictures or it will be like me reading a foreign language. Thanks.

MarkRoberts

Stunt Coordinator
Do a search for DIY cables and you will find a few links to websites that cover it quite well with pictures. I just ordered a bunch of cable and tools and such but I can't do anything until the connectors arive they are backordered 2 weeks:frowning: Once I do a couple I will be glad to tell you everything. I am making audio analog,digital and component cables.
FYI, the tools alone will cost you around $100.00 the cable you want to make will only cost you around 60.00 without any techflex covering.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks