What's new

Denon DVD 2200 - where is the base management? (1 Viewer)

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
hello,

Does anybody out there have a Denon DVD2200? I purchased one but can't seem to locate the "bass management" adjustments. Heck, I can't even find a section in the manual about it. Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Andy Bell

Stunt Coordinator
Ian J,

go to the "audio setup" and move down to "audio channel" next move the cursor the right to select "multi channel or "2 channel" when you select one of these and press the "enter" button the speaker setup menu will appear and you can set up the bass management.

Hope this helps,
Andy

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
Andy,

Thanks. Yes, I've done this, but I guess I was expecting more. Some sort of digital crossover or something. All that is displayed after selecting "multi channel" is Speaker Config, Channel Level and Delay time. All I can select in speaker config is the size of the speaker. Is this it or am I missing something?

Ian

Andy Bell

Stunt Coordinator
Ian,

Thats it.In the speaker configuration section any speaker you select as small will have a 80Hz crossover point. If you want selectable crossover points you have to move up to the DVD-5900.

Andy

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info. Now I know I'm not missing anything. By the way, I'm still very impressed with this player. Its head and shoulders above my old Sony.

thanks again.
Ian

Andy Bell

Stunt Coordinator
Ian,

Glad to help. I just got my 2200 last Sunday and for the money spent I am very happy with it also, video and audio wise.

Enjoy,
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks