What's new

Denon 2802? (1 Viewer)

Eddie Ras

Stunt Coordinator
i have a question re this receiver and was hoping to find someone here with the same receiver... i've checked the denon site, but no luck!

under Digital in Assignments, when i try to properly assign a device (CD, VCR, etc) it does not keep the entry. for example, if i do CD- COAXIAL and then go on to VCR - COAXIAL the CD entry flips back to OFF. i've even tried to do one entry at a time, than back out and start all over, but it doesn't work. any ideas??

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Greg_L_C

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 1802, like the 2802 it only has one coaxial digital input so only one device can be assigned to it

The assignments are only for the digital inputs

Greg_L_C

Stunt Coordinator
You can assign a device to either of the 3 optical or the one coaxial digital inputs on the 2802. If the output of the device is through the analog(RCA) out on the device then no assignment for that device is needed. When you assign a device to one of the digital inputs, optical or coaxial, the receiver will "play" the signal that is coming in to that digital input from whatever source, and ignore the signals coming into the normal analog inputs assignt to that device on the back of the receiver.

Hope that helps

Greg

Eddie Ras

Stunt Coordinator
ahhh.. the clue was in the title === DIGITAL inputs! i thought i was just telling the receiver all the equipment that was attached!

thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks