What's new

Definitive Technology Speakers (1 Viewer)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I moved into an apartment and these speakers are now absolute overkill for my room:

BP2000TL towers w/built-in 15" subs and 500w amps (in each tower, of course)
Here's the specs from DefTech's website:

BP2000TL Specifications: Dimensions: 9"W x 17"D x 50"H Response: 15 Hz-30 kHz. Efficiency: 92 dB. Drivers: 4-6.5" cast-basket, bass/midrange drivers, 2-1" pure aluminum dome tweeters in D'Appolito arrays, 15" sub w/500-watt RMS Infinite Power Source amp. Connections: tri-wirable with separate five-way gold binding posts and optional separate low level full range and LFE inputs. Rec. Amp.: 20-500 watts. Nominal Imp.: 4-8 ohms. Auto On/Off: Signal sensing. Finish: piano gloss black or golden cherry. Weight: 125 lbs. Retail: Black $1499.00 ea.
Pictures and other info can be found here:http://www.definitivetech.com/loudsp...owertower.html

There's a pic of my actual speakers here: Link Removed

At 125 lbs each I don't think shipping will be an option I can offer. It might narrow my ability to sell them but I think I have to require interested parties pick them up. By the way, I'm in the St. Louis, Missouri area.

They are 2 years old and in perfect condition. Paid $3000 new and I want to get $1500 for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks