What's new

DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY LFE Connection (splitting) (1 Viewer)

bspgmgolf

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon Smith
What are my options for splitting a LFE signal? In layman's terms should/can I split it 5 ways for the DT.

I've got 4 DT 7002's towers. Two used for front loud speakers and two for rear surround, plus a Supercube 1.

My receiver is a HK 347 (yes, I know a little weak but still very manageable).

I'm a bass/football/strong movie theater feeling type of guy. I'd preferable like to use the amp and LFE line in each speaker cabinet.

I recently remodeled my house and was able to run a 30 ft. LFE line from the receiver to the back of the room. I can pull a signal front or back.

How should I split this deal? Should I run multiple Y adapter's or do they make 3 female/1 male adapter? That would cover the fronts plus a Y adapter split for the rear surround towers.

Does/can my HK produce anther LFE signal out?

Should I radioshack it or Monster Y it up? I'm ready to put some cash into the splitting process as long as I have a return in good sound.

Best,
Brandon

bspgmgolf

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon Smith
Can somebody move this to the speakers forum? Typo on my part in the hardware sale section.

Cheers,
Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks