What's new

Pre-Order Death on the Nile (1978) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81QYfOPaiGL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
I have the Studio Canal redos and should REALLY show some control but that Richard Amsel cover art! Here's hoping this will have a better encode and I will have reason to justify getting both? :rolleyes:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have the Studio Canal redos and should REALLY show some control but that Richard Amsel cover art! Here's hoping this will have a better encode and I will have reason to justify getting both? :rolleyes:
Yep, I have the Amsel windowcard for the film framed in my office. I see it every morning when I go in there.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Yep, I have the Amsel windowcard for the film framed in my office. I see it every morning when I go in there.

I can remember being 11 years old and walking out of our local shopping mall one night. The cinema was at the exit by where the car was parked and there were a series of movie posters along the outside wall of stuff that was playing inside. The poster for NILE caught my eye and fascinated me because it was so romantic and so evocative. I couldn't stop staring and It's probably my favorite movie poster of all time. It wasn't until some time later that I was actually able to see the humorous details (the heiroglyph holding a gun for example) embedded within it, which only made me love it more. Amsel's movie posters were the best there were, bar none, and we lost him way too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks