What's new

Dead Zone Season 2 - street date pushed back? (1 Viewer)

Jodee

Screenwriter
This was supposed to be released March 16. I was all set to place my order at Amazon along with 21 Grams (so they would ship out together) but I noticed Amazon now has the street date for Dead Zone S2 as June 8th.

I checked DVD Empire and TvShowsonDVd.com and they both have the March street date listed.

Does anyone know if the date has indeed changed or if Amazon is simply mistaken?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I haven't heard of it being delayed...but then again news from Lions Gate hasn't been as good as before the merge (new people learning about all the products they now control).

Gord

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I was just gonna ask basically the same question. Good thing i did a search first. Hopefully it is not delayed i was looking forward to watching it next month.

Edit:
I was just checking the dead zone forum on usanetwork.com and it sounds like it is delayed :frowning:

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
On the Amazon.ca site, they have 2 versions of S2 onsale, but other than the ASIN number, it does not specify what the differences are.

One is priced at $36.37 and the other at $54.28, and it's considered an import.

Even more suprisingly, Chapters-Indigo has it for $36.78.

TonyRyan

Grip
I have a copy of the final version and the funny thing about it is that even with the push back LG had to include a correction insert because they messed up the disc order.

But it is a pretty nice set. We get an actual slip case this time, thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks