What's new

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
Matt Ryan reprises his recurring role as John Constantine in the animated short entitled Constantine: The House of Mystery.

()

Released:
Rated:
Runtime:

Director:
Genre:

Cast:
Writer(s):

Plot:

IMDB rating:
MetaScore:

Disc Information

Studio: Warner Brothers
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 1080P/AVC

Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HDMA, French 5.1 DD

Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
Rating: R

Run Time: 1 Hr. 16 Min.
Package Includes: Blu-ray, Digital Copy

Case Type: Amaray

Disc Type: BD50 (dual layer)...

Continue reading...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
This review has some odd formatting. Is this the final version?

I agree about the animation styles of these DC films. I have a fair number of them, but am not really a fan of the animation which seems reminiscent of old Scooby-Doo cartoons. Seems like they could look better.

I was disappointed when I realized this was just a compilation of shorts, rather than a full-length Constantine film.

Last edited:

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn

I agree about the animation styles of these DC films. I have a fair number of them, but am not really a fan of the animation which seems reminiscent of old Scooby-Doo cartoons. Seems like they could look better.

I was disappointed when I realized this was just a compilation of shorts, rather than a full-length Constantine film.
It seems that the review is not friendly to certain browsers. I saw what you are talking about when I looked at the review on Internet Explorer, in which none of the pictures were visible, and there were large gaps between the paragraphs. I opened the same page on Microsoft Edge and it displayed correctly. If anyone else has this issue, I recommend that you try a different browser.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm viewing on Chrome, in HTF's dark mode. Some of the text seems to be highlighted in white?

1651764341893.png

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn

I'm viewing on Chrome, in HTF's dark mode. Some of the text seems to be highlighted in white?
I have no explanation for the reason that some text in the review is highlighted in white when viewing on Chrome. For the benefit of anyone who is interested, the template system for this website is provided through WordPress.

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
The shorts have often been better than the features they accompany, so I certainly don't mind them being collected in one place for what I'll loosely call an "anthology film." I do find it odd that they didn't follow more of a theme and include the Spectre and/or Phantom Stranger shorts.

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
The shorts have often been better than the features they accompany, so I certainly don't mind them being collected in one place for what I'll loosely call an "anthology film." I do find it odd that they didn't follow more of a theme and include the Spectre and/or Phantom Stranger shorts.
I agree. The additional shorts would have fit in well with the theme, and made the collection a better value.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks