What's new

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The last four Warner Archive titles that I didn't get to review I ordered from Best Buy (paying exactly what I would have paid at Amazon) and received in two days. I learned my lesson after Summer Stock and The Thin Man each arrived a month after release date from Amazon.

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
That’s weird. I had heard about their ongoing couple of issues such as with Disney, but wasn’t aware of this oddball. I wonder what the issue is with Warner Archive in particular? I learned long ago that trying to communicate with Amazon is beyond futile. The left hand not only doesn’t know what the right hand is doing... the left hand doesn’t know there IS a right hand.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The last four Warner Archive titles that I didn't get to review I ordered from Best Buy (paying exactly what I would have paid at Amazon) and received in two days. I learned my lesson after Summer Stock and The Thin Man each arrived a month after release date from Amazon.
I've been utilizing Best Buy and Target for my Warner Archive titles. Target is running a "buy 2, get 1 free" sale for the last couple of weeks so I preordered my November titles from them as well as bought some October titles too.

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
I'm about to give up on Amazon for WAC titles. My copy of GASLIGHT finally arrived a week or two ago, and I still don't have DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks