What's new

Da-Lite 106" High Contrast Cinema Vision Screen-Brand New (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Da-Lite 106" 16x9 High Contrast Cinema Vision Screen-Brand New
I bought this sight unseen for my Cinema 13HD LCD FP. I should have bought the less expensive high contract screen. This is one week old and in perfect condition with original box and packing material. I need to sell, so I can get the correct screen material. Paid $650. I'll sell for $500 delivered and insured with UPS or Fed Ex. This is the screen material with the corresponding snaps on the border.

Thanks
Ron Boster
High Contrast Cinema Vision
A smooth, gray, vinyl finish surface for moderate output LCD and DLP projectors. This surface improves the perceived contrast by lowering black levels and offers a moderate amount of gain. It is a flexible unsupported vinyl fabric and may be folded or rolled. Available on all models offered with the Cinema Vision surface.
Gain: 1.1 Viewing Angle: 45°

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
(Last) Price drop to $450 includes shipping and insurance via Fed Ex or UPS. I'll accept paypal or US Postal Check. The screen has been repacked with the original materials and boxed-ready to go!

Thanks
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks