1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete First Season" Defects?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mike Brogan, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Mike Brogan

Mike Brogan Second Unit

Just got this from Amazon.com yesterday and about 8 minutes in, on the first episode, "The Pants Tent", the picture started to freeze and then skipped ahead a couple minutes. It did the same thing a few minutes later. I checked the disc and it was clean, also checked on another DVD player with the same results.

Are there any known defects on this DVD? Before I start the return process with Amazon I'd like to find out so I don't end up exchanging one bad disc for another.

Thanks

2. R. Kay

R. Kay Second Unit

Works ok for me. Sounds like your disc.

3. Ryan Petrich

Ryan Petrich Agent

No problems with mine either.

4. Jough

Jough Stunt Coordinator

No problems with mine either. Sounds like you should return it for another, which is a drag because Amazon is pretty slow to handle returns.

Best thing to do is call them - then you can have them send you the new one while the old one is on its way back to them (they'll charge you again and then credit your account when they receive the return).

5. Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg Producer
    Supporter

Josh Steinberg

I've had the opposite experience - the few times I've had to return defective DVDs, if I contacted them before the end of business hours (even by email), the new DVD was shipped either 2 day FedEx or overnighted within 24-48 hours.

6. Mike Brogan

Mike Brogan Second Unit

I've contacted Amazon and they've already sent the replacement DVD via 2 day shipping so I'm pretty happy with their service.

Thanks for the replies.