What's new
World Wide Stereo

Criterion box sets (1 Viewer)

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I am selling the following box sets from the Criterion collection. Prices include shipping to the US:

Carl Dreyer (Ordet, Day of Wrath, Gertrude, My Metier)- $45

Sergie Eisenstein: the Sound Years (Alexander Nevsky, Ivan the Terrible I & II)- $35

Brazil (3 disc set)- $35

Antoine Doinel box set (400 Blows and its sequels)- $20

The Doinel set has suffered a bit of water damage, which is why it's so cheap. The box is a bit ripped on one of the top edges and some of the glue on the bottom came off (though that can be repaired). It's not terrible, but noticeable, though still in one piece. The booklet and a couple of the DVD cases (cardboard) are a little warped, but fine otherwise, and the DVDs themselves have no damage.

The other box sets are in perfect condition. All are used, but look and play as good as new.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
did you get my email about the doinel box set? i had a couple questions about it. email me back if you got it, or if it is still available at all.

CJ

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Ok folks, as of now, the Doinel and Eisenstein sets are taken.

Dreyer and, surprisingly, Brazil, are still available.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
nope, they arent. well worth the money though, my fav box set. i doubt criterion will do a reissue, but i hope so.

CJ

RonOlszewski

Auditioning
Mike, I'll take the Dreyer set. PM me (I've sent you a PM and an email but no response; perhaps you're away for a few days).

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Ron, you got it. YGM.

So the only thing left here is, surprisingly, Brazil.

I'll wait until the end of the weekend for a response here, then I'll put it on e-bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks