What's new

Crash Pad (2017)

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Title: Crash Pad

Tagline: He finally met the love of his life... Then he met her husband.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Kevin Tent

Cast: Domhnall Gleeson, Christina Applegate, Thomas Haden Church, Nina Dobrev, Dan Gill, Britt Irvin, Anna Van Hooft, Balinder Johal, James Yi, Nils Hognestad, B. J. Harrison, Brenda Crichlow, Candus Churchill, Angela Moore, Sunita Prasad, Aliyah O'Brien, Anja Savcic, Donna Benedicto, Vladimir Ruzich, Rohan Campbell, Seth Whittaker, Ben Jacobs, Marshall Bingham, April Cameron, Jesse Reid, Chris Nowland, Julian Christopher, Bill Croft, Marcus Hondro

Release: 2017-10-27

Runtime: 93

Plot: Hopeless romantic Stensland thinks he's found true love with an older woman, Morgan, only to learn that she's married and that their fling is merely an instrument of revenge against her neglectful husband, Grady. Initially out for blood, Grady finds himself strangely sympathetic to Stensland's plight and decides to get revenge on his wife instead.

My wife and I came across this film on our DirecTV on demand. We hadn't heard of it, and apparently it only got a limited release in September. We gave it a watch and absolutely loved it. One of the best movies we've seen in a while. Mostly a comedy but with some real heart in the final act. Starring Domhnall Gleeson, Thomas Haden Church and Christina Applegate. Gleeson is turning into one of my favorite actors between this, Brooklyn and Ex Machina. I've been greatly looking forward to Goodbye Christopher Robin but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Anyone else catch this one yet?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks