What's new

Cowboy Bebop REMIX (1 Viewer)

ShaunS

Stunt Coordinator
From rightstuf.com:

DVD Features: English 5.1 Audio, Japanese 5.1 Audio with English subtitles, Commentary by Japanese Voice Cast, and Previews

Date Available - Sep 13 2005

Anyone know if there will be a box for this?

Eric F

Screenwriter
I suspect yes. Most new sets get boxes, just more ways to make money- and Bebop is a license to print it afterall.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I've never seen any of the Bebop stuff, but always heard good things about it. Is this Remix a new series, or a redone version of the original?

James D

Second Unit
Much like Evangelion Platinum, it's a better version of the original release. It's supposed to have much improved picture and sound.:emoji_thumbsup:

RickyB

Agent
I absolutely love Cowboy Bebop but I do not own any of the DVD's. I may have to get this.

Patrick H.

Second Unit
What Ricky said. I never picked up the previous DVDs because they were rather lackluster (and expensive) and I could watch it every weekend on Adult Swim anyway. However, remastered with new 5.1 tracks? Sold!

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
A Bandai rep has said that the final volume will come with a box for the whole set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks