What's new

comprehensive online resource site for HT stuff? (1 Viewer)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
does anyone know of such a site? Like, a website that has tons of resources for the Advanced HT enthusiasts to the newbie just getting into the HT and needs some understanding?

if not, I would love to start one. Perhaps, the lack of such a site is why people dont truly understand, HDTV, OAR, P&S, etc.

please let me know. Thanks!

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
well yeah, of course. But this site is for discussion, and most people might want to be able to learn in "real-time". Thus wanting to read an article etc. Plus, usually when someone posts a question like "Whats Anamorphic DVD mean?" they usually get pointed to that great article over at The Digital Bits.

etc, etc, etc. Get my point?

Thanks!

ChristianW

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I know what you're getting at:). I can't think of any so you should get cracking.
I'm sure there are numerous members that would be happy to supply info if there was somewhere it could be stored in a single place where everyone could access it.
P.S. Just because I couldn't think of one doesn't mean there aren't any, but you did say you would love to do one, so that should be sufficient reason to give it a go.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
this site will be aimed at the entry level HT people..with some more advanced stuff on the way as it grows..

any ideas on some good articles to have..i already have a good list of items that all puzzled me when I was first getting into HT. Anamorphic DVD, Progressive scan dvd players, etc.

Any advice is appreciated!!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks