What's new

Complete Creative Design Arts Signature Series Rare/Mint/OOP!!! (1 Viewer)

JonasP

Auditioning
Complete set of 5 boxes all signed, numbered, heavily limited (500 of each with a few exceptions) and hard to almost impossible to get a hold of!

The content of the 5 boxes vary from box to box, but there are for example Soundtrack CDs, Screenplays, Posters, DVDs (of course), Photos, Lobby-cards, Senitypes.

The titles are:

Matrix #189/500 - Signed by the Wachowski brothers, this is the one that has the autographs on the senitype, which is in my opinion the best of them!

Exorcist #461/500 - Signed by Linda Blair with the text "sweet dreams", my personal favoritemin! The signature is located on the senitype on all copies of this one.

Bullitt #223/500 - Signed by Alan R. Trustman. The signature is located on the front cover of the Screenplay.

Blade Runner #351/500 - Signed by Hampton Fancher and David Peoples. The signatures are located of the fronit of the Screenplay.

Perfect Storm #1051/1500 - Signed by George Clooney. The signature is located on the senitype.

NOTE! All of these boxes are in mint-condition, the factory-wrapping around the box itself has been removed in order to be able to inspect the content and check the number and serial number, and to view the instructions to obtain the CoA's. All of the content of the boxas is still factory sealed without any damages to the items themselves or the wrapping around them!

Primaraly ONLY sold as a SET.

I can arrange pictures on request.

JonasP

Auditioning
These babies don't come cheap!

I recently sold my other Matrix dito that had the signature on the DVD-cover for $330 US so based on that, I'm aiming at at starting price of;

Matrix $330, Exorcist $330 and the rest $165 a pop, so a grand total of $1155 + shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks