What's new

codes for sale, jumaji hobbit transformers 1-4, fast furious 1-6, jurassic park 1-4 etc (1 Viewer)

Real Name
mitch
New to this site but not new to forum trading and selling, have over 100 feedback on on trading card sites and 1000 plus feedback on ebay

PayPal only

Jurassic park 1-4....15

transformers 1-4......15

Fast and the furious 1-6......19

Jumanji......5

Anchorman 2......3

The hobbit battle of the five armies and desolation of smug.....10 (I'll also throw in the hobbit unexpected journey which has a expired code you can try )

Beverly hills ninja, cable guy, pest, mixed nuts, so I married an axe murderer, bewitched..4

Real Name
mitch
I have a question for everyone , some of my slips that came with my blu rays say ultraviolet and also includes digital copy...I thought these were the same thing but I see people selling them individually, how exactly does that work? Would it be best to put pictures ip with the codes covered ?

RIon22

Auditioning
Real Name
Everett
from my understanding, the Ultraviolet (UV) and the Itunes are two seperate codes. So in the past I would redeem them both on Itunes and Vudu so I would have two digital copies and my physical discs. What i have been seeing is the UVHD sells for more than the itunes copies, but if you split the codes you can probably make a few extra dollars per movie

internetsguy

Agent
Real Name
Kyle
Each studio handles digital distribution differently -- most only offer UV copies or your choice of either UV or iTunes. Some studios like Universal offer multiple redemptions by giving you UV + iTunes copies. You use the same code to redeem in each service. Disney also gives you UV or iTunes copy + Disney Movie Anywhere copy (DMA copies will import to any service you can connect to it -- iTunes, Vudu, Xbox, Google, Amazon).

Real Name
Dereck
Is The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies the extended edition or normal one?

And what can you do for me if I want all FF movies, JP 1-3 and all Transformers?

Also what platform are the codes for?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks