What's new

Charlie's Angels and Good Times (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know yet if CT is going to release future seasons of Charlie's Angels and Good Times?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Columbia releases of season sets are roughly 6, 9, or 12 months apart as a general rule for shows like this.

Good Times S1 was released in Feb 03, and Charlie's Angel just at the beginning of summer.

Either one of these being planned for second season sets would reasonably be expected no sooner than Sept. and Jan., respectively. Since Columbia's already released their list for Sept., and GT S2 isn't on it, I then expect it Nov/Dec or Feb/Mar, if at all (ask Larry Sanders fans what I mean about that).

CA S2 might get sped up by the DVD release of Full Throttle, who knows. It would be a logical tie-in.

Columbia is notorious for keeping info close to the chest, until THEY are ready for the world to know. They certainly haven't made any plans for these known yet.

Not to hawk the site I help out at, but just be aware that you can vote for these at TVShowsOnDVD and mark your account (free registration required, and we guarantee no spam) to get e-mail updates about the shows you vote for. If we post a news item OR a DVD release for that show, you get an e-mail. Columbia also has a newsletter-by-email system, but it's not great for news like this until right up against the street date. Still, I can direct you toward it if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks