What's new

Pre-Order WHV Press Release: Challengers (2024) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71A2WtAqx+L._SL1500_.jpg

“Challengers is going to leave you breathless”

ABC News / Peter Travers

Luca Guadagnino’s

CHALLENGERS

ARRIVES ON BLU-RAY AN DVD ON JULY 9

Burbank, CA, May 22
– The much buzzed about film, Challengers, from Amazon MGM Studios, will be available for purchase on DVD and Blu-ray on July 9.

Directed by Luca Guadagnino (“Call Me By Your Name”), the film is written by Justin Kuritzkes and produced by Amy Pascal, Luca Guadagnino, Zendaya, Rachel O’Connor.

Challengers stars Emmy® Award Winner Zendaya (“Dune: Part Two”, TV’s “Euphoria”), Emmy® Award Winner Josh O’Connor (TV’s “The Crown”, TV’S “Peaky Blinders”), and Emmy ® and Grammy Award winner Mike Faist (“West Side Story”).

Challengers will be available on July 9 on Blu-ray for $22.99 (ERP) and on DVD for $17.99 (ERP).

ABOUT THE FILM:

From visionary filmmaker Luca Guadagnino, Challengers stars Zendaya as Tashi Duncan, a former tennis prodigy turned coach and a force of nature who makes no apologies for her game on and off the court. Married to a champion on a losing streak (Mike Faist - West Side Story), Tashi's strategy for her husband's redemption takes a surprising turn when he must face off against the washed-up Patrick (Josh O'Connor - The Crown) -- his former best friend and Tashi's former boyfriend. As their pasts and presents collide, and tensions run high, Tashi must ask herself, what will it cost to win.

Directed by:
Luca Guadagnino

Written by: Justin Kuritzkes

Produced by: Amy Pascal, Luca Guadagnino, Zendaya, Rachel O’Connor

Executive Producers: Bernard Bellew, Lorenzo Mieli, Kevin Ulrich

Music by: Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross

Cast: Zendaya, Josh O'Connor, Mike Faist

BASICS

PRODUCT ERP

Blu-ray $22.99 (US)

DVD $17.99 (US)

Languages: ENGLISH (5.1 DD), LATIN SPANISH (5.1 DD), CANADIAN FRENCH (5.1 DD)

Subtitles: LATIN SPANISH, PARISIAN FRENCH, ENGLISH SDH

Running Time: 131 minutes

Rated: R for language throughout, some sexual content and graphic nudity

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/Challengers-...82-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
The film I've enjoyed the most this year. Can't wait to see this at home.

Kyle_D

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle Dickinson
Insert obligatory "Wish this were release on UHD" gripe here.

With that out of the way, this is also my favorite film of the year so far, and it would have made my top 3 last year if the strikes had not delayed its release. Best finale to a film in years, and the score has been in steady rotation on my AirPods for several weeks. No hesitation pre-ordering.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Updated with official press release from Warner Bros.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
It's sort of funny that this is a wholly owned Amazon movie (via their acquisition of MGM) and yet Gruv is currently selling the disc for less money than Amazon is. At this moment, it's $25.99 on Amazon and $22.99 at Gruv.

Insert obligatory "Wish this were release on UHD" gripe here.
I understand that, but here's a way of looking at the glass half full. At least it is getting a physical media release at all instead of being kept exclusive to Prime in like some of Amazon's other titles. (Saltburn comes to mind as a recent example that got a theatrical release without a disc. Bottoms would count, too, if Kino hadn't recently picked that up.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Favour Carter
Recent bookmarks