What's new

Carada provides the best customer service ever!!! (1 Viewer)

John Menoni

Stunt Coordinator
Over the past couple days a man named David at Carada screens took the time to walk me through several steps of planning my theater. My home theater room is far from an ideal place for a theater. I have all kind of lips that jut out from my walls and ceilings because of overhead pipes. It was difficult planning a projector and screen with all the problem areas of my theater room. Luckily I came into contact with the folks at Carada. Not only did they walk me through every step of the planning stage concerning the projector and screen. They are making me a custom screen that perfectly fits my screen wall for the same price as a similar sized standard screen. I can't say enough about how helpful they were and I definately give them my highest reccomendation when it comes to customer service. Judging from the reviews I have read and the value based on similar companies, I am confident that there product is top notch.

John Menoni

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
John:

Great to hear from someone what I already knew.

BTW, David is the owner of Carada and is a class act.

Now get that screen up and enjoy some movies.

Parker

John Menoni

Stunt Coordinator
Peter, Thanks for the info. David is indeed a class act. I can't tell you how much help he gave me. I always wanted a projector. However I don't know a whole lot about how far away it would go from the screen, how far I would have to sit from the screen etc. David took the time to walk me through the process and help me plan out my theater. He also made me a custom size screen that is perfect in size for my wall. I never expected anything like that when I first clicked on their site. I hope Carada does very well and I hope they expand their operations so I can do business with them again.

John Menoni

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks