Carada provides the best customer service ever!!!

Discussion in 'Displays' started by John Menoni, Feb 8, 2005.

1. John Menoni

John Menoni Stunt Coordinator

Over the past couple days a man named David at Carada screens took the time to walk me through several steps of planning my theater. My home theater room is far from an ideal place for a theater. I have all kind of lips that jut out from my walls and ceilings because of overhead pipes. It was difficult planning a projector and screen with all the problem areas of my theater room. Luckily I came into contact with the folks at Carada. Not only did they walk me through every step of the planning stage concerning the projector and screen. They are making me a custom screen that perfectly fits my screen wall for the same price as a similar sized standard screen. I can't say enough about how helpful they were and I definately give them my highest reccomendation when it comes to customer service. Judging from the reviews I have read and the value based on similar companies, I am confident that there product is top notch.

John Menoni

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    John:

Great to hear from someone what I already knew.

BTW, David is the owner of Carada and is a class act.

Now get that screen up and enjoy some movies.

Parker

3. John Menoni

John Menoni Stunt Coordinator

Peter, Thanks for the info. David is indeed a class act. I can't tell you how much help he gave me. I always wanted a projector. However I don't know a whole lot about how far away it would go from the screen, how far I would have to sit from the screen etc. David took the time to walk me through the process and help me plan out my theater. He also made me a custom size screen that is perfect in size for my wall. I never expected anything like that when I first clicked on their site. I hope Carada does very well and I hope they expand their operations so I can do business with them again.

John Menoni