What's new

Britney's "Assets" in Crossroads (1 Viewer)

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Serious question here, I got to wondering this morning what would happen in the DVD release of Crossroads included a nudity scene, however brief, EVEN one involving some lame "freeze frame" requirement. Would this DVD become the best selling DVD ever because of this? Obviously this is not going to happen, but it would be interesting to see the result.

cheers!

Josh

Butch C

Second Unit
I think the 1/2% of brittanys skin that she has not exposed would'nt be enough to break records

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
The film had no nudity. No glimpse of nudity what so ever. Stay away from the film at all costs. There are much better films to buy if you want nudity. :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
And if you want to see "nipple slips" and "crotch shots", there are websites out there for them that want 'em! Her concerts, interviews, and vacation pics provide more than enough of "the goods"! :b

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
This link was posted here publically before, so I'll repost it now, but if it gets deleted, I understand: Link Removed

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
My question was simply whether the inclusion of a deleted scene involving some "asset" shots would increase the DVD sales of crossroads. Not whether the movie HAD any such shots in it in the first place.

cheers!

Josh

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
I was wondering where is Dave "if it's covered or blocked, it's NOT nekkid" Lambert is, now I think the world is safe again :D . I wander over here because there's nothing to buy this week ;) .

Blu

Screenwriter
Woohooo!!!!
I'm in heaven!!!
Britney has signed to do a NASCAR movie!!!
Two of my favorite things all in one movie!!!!!!

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
well i avoided the movie like the plague... but the promise of nudity might get me to watch.. count me down for a rental and if the movie was cheap enough i'd buy it :D

Bill McCamy

Second Unit
Real Name
Gasim de Paris
Blu,

Given the tone of this thread, and assuming you have a favorite car, shouldn't that be THREE of your favorite things in one movie?

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
>>For the record, the view count of this thread is going through the roof. Gawd help us...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks