What's new

BBE-362SW/Behringer Ultrafex-3200 ~ exciters (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Ok no flames please,
Dose anyone have one of these in line on thier system currantly, or have experience with use of these with home audio????
Curious as to what you think / thought of thier capabilitys of imroveing your preceived impressions on the sytems sound quailty. Good/ bad other?
These are used heavley in pro-sound music, and in TV along with Radio.
Seems many look down on this type of processing and thats fine, Im interested in what people have to say that have ~{actually had them in line}~ on a home two channel system.....
===========
Anything good/bad or other...
===========
I dont care what the take, just give me your impressions on what you think/thought of them and thier use while in line.
Thanks
Geoff
[Edited last by Geoff L on November 10, 2001 at 09:21 PM]

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Ok, come-on you guys....
Someones gota have one of these things or heard one somewhere.
===========
Exciters/maximisers or what ever thier called.
===========
I did do a number of searchs here at HTF, and cant seem to find anything. Though I do remember a while back someone talking of running like, 3 of some kinda BBE units on his system, thats if Im remembering it correctly. This was last spring or so I think, anyway, anyone got anything to say about these things....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks