What's new

Barefoot in the Park (1967) - 9/15/2020 (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
1595022193225.png

Paramount will release Barefoot in the Park, starring Jane Fonda and Robert Redford, on Blu-ray on September 15, 2020.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Last week, there were a number of Paramount titles coming out on September 15th, that were added to HTF’s Pre-Order Listing.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Wonder if they're finally realizing this is their last opp to get us to buy discs (and spend $$$ on this format) before most of us get converted to "digital" (whether we had wanted to or not)... :rolleyes:

Of course, won't be holding my breath that this will actually be better than a $5 iTunes digital...

_Man_

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Of course, won't be holding my breath that this will actually be better than a $5 iTunes digital...

Agreed. Judging by the price point and the recent spate of Paramount catalogue releases (with the exception of their Paramount Presents line), I think it will be the older master that is available on iTunes.

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
The dye-transfer prints on this were spectacular--I went multiple times just for the color--but the DVD was barely watchable, and I imagine the Blu-Ray will be about the same.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
If first buyers report that the picture and sound quality is good, I'll buy this disc.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Wonder if they're finally realizing this is their last opp to get us to buy discs (and spend $$$ on this format) before most of us get converted to "digital" (whether we had wanted to or not)... :rolleyes:

_Man_
You might want to read the articles I have linked in this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks