What's new

AVR430/630 Dropout....please give feedback to h/k (1 Viewer)

Ozzie_Sheikh

Auditioning
If anyone is experiecing an audiodrop out when switching digital streams (example DVD menu prologic to dolby digital, there is a two second drop) please go to harmankardon.com and send your feedback. They are aware of the problem and taking serial numbers down. They are investigating if its a bad batch (snickers) or if it is a firmware problem that can be upgradable. The more people that provide feedback, hopefully the faster they work on a fix.

Thanks.

p.s. I would post a link, but htf has a vbb guard for people less than 15 posts.

AndrewErickson

Stunt Coordinator
My AVR 325 has always had a slight dropout as the receiver acquires the digital signal. It is less than 1 second but nonetheless is there.

I think this is a characteristic of all of HK's receivers.

C

Chris*Liberti

It is a characteristic of nearly all recievers. I had this problem on my Onkyo 601, My older Pioneer as well as my current Sony DA4ES

Tom_Mack

Stunt Coordinator

"Nearly" is the key word here. Not all receivers have this problem and HK is one of the worst offenders. They need to realize that they are losing sales because of a fixable defect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks