What's new

Audience screening track on upcoming planet terror dvd ??? (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Ive just read this on dvd times website, what kind of bonus feature is that ? Is that like a seperate audio track on the disc, where you watch the movie and hear the audiences reaction? I have no idea if it can be anything other than that.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Thats exactly what it is. A multichannel recording of the audience's reaction to the film at an advanced screening in Rodriguez's beloved Austin. It should be similar to the one included on Sin City.

Benovite

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary
Lemme tell ya, if there's 1 movie that should have this feature it's Planet Terror.

Not like I'd make use of it while watching, but PT was like a thrill ride and we all ate it up at The Vista. Certainly wasn't one of those silent, mundane movie-going experiences!

Btw if you hear a guy yelling "More beer! More beer!" it wasn't me. =/

R-T-C Tim

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tim Young
So has anyone listened to a film with this option selected, is it anything other than a gimmick?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
The strange thing about this is, the only place ive read that this extra will be on the dvd, is dvd times ! On other sites, they dont mention this in the dvd extra specs.I hope this doesnt turn out to be a featurette on the audience screening, because the audience audio track will be an awesome extra !!

R-T-C Tim

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tim Young
Interestingly, it is a 'special feature' that pirate DVDs have been offering for years...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks