What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Attention Joel Mack and HTF football league (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Don't feel bad Paul, I've got him in every other baseball league I'm in too. But, "mysteriously" I don't have him in our league. There's just too many people that pay attention and can get online more often than me. :D
I thought about that seriously Paul (picking up Peete to go against the Vikes) but figured 3 QB were enough. I was going to start Holcomb last week, matter of fact...but it wouldn't have mattered. Feh. :b

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I will repost in here:

It looks like there wont be any hockey Stephen. So far just you and me interested, but the main thing is that the only draft times available are early in the morning on a weekday. I doubt you and 6+ other people would be interested in that.

ahh well.

Looks like another big week for the Hitmen!! I was really worried about this week, Stephen, and not worrying at all over last week with Jerry and his injured backs.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
From what I can tell by using Seth's Excel spreadsheet, the outcome of the Bungles vs. Isotopes is 114-90 for the boys from Springfield. Doh!

One question: Did Sharpe not play for Denver? I didn't see him on the stat sheet at all. Anyone?

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
I watched a little bit of the Denver game. Sharpe did play, although I guess he didn't do much. They even mentioned during the broadcast how he isn't a big part of the offense like he was when he first played with the team.
Here's to Isaac Bruce scoring 10 points tonight!!:emoji_thumbsup:
Look out SB Bound!:D

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Man, I posted at the Yahoo site, but I had missed adding in the 5th Tampa sack.

So as it ended up, unless I missed a FUM, I would have TIED in my game had the Tampa DEF player not been tackled at the 1 YARD LINE on that first 4th quarter INT (not the later Brooks TD).

1 Yard from at least a tie. 1 freakin yard. 1. f. y.

not to mention that I ran into the McNabb monster so that even Brooks good day was wasted.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
BTW, CBS Sportsline does seem to be better about reporting FUM LOST in their running box scores, while as I mentioned before ESPN has sucked at so far.

So, as I do with baseball, I find that I am using CBS as my scoreboard watching/stat checking site.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Seth. I use nfl.com and watch the helmets smash back and forth . it's a shockwave thing, and also keeps track of all stats, including fumbles recovered by the d.
Similar question with Gonzo, for anyone watching the Chiefs game, did he play?? he only had 17 yards at the end. I know he had some problem with his hand or wrist going into the game as was listed as Probable.
Look out Irving, you're next!! :)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Is this thread dead already? C'mon guys! Keep the thread alive! There's plenty of smack to be talked. :D
Paul, you have a knack for offering up trades and closing them in the same day, don't you? ;)
Well, it looks like the Rednecks squeezed by the Isotopes this week, with me all ready to talk smack to their owner. :frowning: :D

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Seth. I use nfl.com and watch the helmets smash back and forth
I noticed that this is just the same stats engine as CBS Sportsline. They are partnered.
It's also the best place to follow your fantasy baseball team btw (CBS I mean).
Joel, I'll break the stunned silence...or should I say I already did by demoting you from first. Just 2 weeks away from the showdown.
Then that Jackson rematch a few weeks after that. Payback's a bitch mister. :)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I propose we have aards and the like for the teams.
One that I suggest is Mr. Lucky and that would be me so far this season. :D
Speaking of paybacks, watch for the last week in the season. You'll see, you'll see...

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
I should not suck this badly. Man, I hate having a team full of mediocre talent. It makes picking out who's gonna do above average so hard to figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks