What's new

Argghh... Lucky French. First to get ORIGNAL Masters of Universe on DVD. Box art (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I think I just wet myself! :crazy:

MAN! What a pretty picture to wake up to. Thanks for sharing!

James Reader

Screenwriter
OK then - I'll bite:

Given the release pattern for most of Contender's other releases (Farscape, The Avengers, Andromeda, Mutant X etc) it's more than likely that the UK releases of He-Man will be released in a series of 2 disc sets, with an outer cardboard slipcase. (Think A&E sets, but with a harder, more solid slipcase)

Here's an example of their packaging on other releases (Relic Hunter shows the packaging off the best):

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Wow ! hope that when we get it here in the states the boxart is that good ! I bet we will eventually get he man , in my opinion in 2004.

Spero D

Second Unit
Just heard no English track :frowning: I hope the UK release is just as nice looking and it not edited like they did on the TV in the UK.

Spero D.

florence franks

Stunt Coordinator
Each Season had 65 episodes to equal 130 eps. She-ra would be ultra cool as well, actually better in some ways, bring it on!
She-Ra Princess of Power had a total of one ninety-three animated episodes and one theatrically released movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks