What's new

Aqualung 200g Vinyl (1 Viewer)

BrandonH

Stunt Coordinator
Classic Records is reissuing the Jethro Tull "Aqualung" on 200 gram vinyl,
And for the first time since its original release it will be issued in its original album cover and art!
For those of you interested in the first 100 1S Click here to read about: Hand Selected pressings the first 100 people who order from Click here to order from: themusic.com are guaranteed to receive the first 100 copies pressed from the (1S) First Stamper!
I am # 58 and there are only 27 left.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Interesting. I still have my Mobile Fidelity Original Master vinyl, which of course sounds fantastic. I wonder how it will compare to that?

BrandonH

Stunt Coordinator

Hello Gary,
I have the original issue (worn out) the Remastered CD (its ok sounding) and the MOFI 1/2 speed and it totally rocks.
Since this is one of my all time favorite LP's I had no problem deciding to get the Classic Record reissue.
Now I can not back this up but, apparently this particular reissue is from Ian Anderson's personal master tape and from what I have heard he has never let anyone touch it.
But again I can not swear by it but it's just what I heard.
From my experience so far all of my Led Zeppelin Classic Records reissues cut with their all tube cutting system they all sound amazing compared to my originals issues.
I would expect that this version will surpass the MOFI issue especially since its a 1S pressing.
BTW I'm sure your aware that our MOFI Aqualung albums are now worth a pretty penny these days but I will never sell mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks