What's new

Anyone still playing galaxies? (1 Viewer)

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Quite a disappointment really. I'm a dedicated SW fan but good thing I saw reviews and all....My goodness....if u thought Jar Jar was bad, wait till u see a wookie dance so u can reciver from battle wounds!

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
I'm still playing. Actually this is the most addicted i've been to a game in ages. I only started playing about 3 weeks ago though. I just made novice pistoleer yesterday, got inside jabbas palace, and am close to novice creature handler. And while i'm enjoying the game quite a bit I think once i master those 2 professions and go see the sights on the different planets the game will quickly lose interest for me.

Bardo Zuul
Eclipse server

NickC

Second Unit
Looks like I will be coming back, just bought a 60 day game card today, as soon as mounts and player cities are transferred from the test center to the main game count me in.

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
I believe mounts and PC go live today. Yesterday was the first time i've really had a problem with the game. lag was bad enough that it made playing not so much fun. and i'm talking out in the wild killing cu pa's. not completely unplayable but it took me probably twice as long to clear out the lair as it normally would have. and the wait times on bazzar's and vendors loading is getting rediculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks