What's new

Anyone in the Cleveland, OH area own an SVS that would like to showoff? (1 Viewer)

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
Hey guys, fellow board members Alan, Kevin, and I were having this great conversation about home theaters. During this conversation I mentioned to them that I was interested in purchasing an SVS sub in about a month particularly the SVS 16-46PCi model. They seem to get alot of praise around here. I did some researching and for the price SVS is the best bang for the buck. Anyways Alan mentioned to me that there are board members on these forums that are kind enough to demo there SVS subs. By this I mean they'll invite you to there home and blow you away by what the sub can do. So I was wondering if there is anyone in the Cleveland, OH area who is kind enough to invite me into there home to show one off to me? Maybe we could meet up and have a bite to eat while discussing HT? :emoji_thumbsup: What do you think? Thanks for your time.

Ferdinand

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks