What's new

Anyone hear if a Leone box is coming out? (1 Viewer)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I was going to run out buy TGTB&TU and thought to myself ....just wait and buy the freakin 32 Disc Sergio Leone Box set.
Just making up the 32 Disc set part up (but don't lie you just got excited thinking it might just be true!)

Anyone hear if that train is gathering steam or just a pipe dream?

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
Im just hoping Anamorphic resissues of FOD and FAFDM will be out soon.

Hopefully there are enuff extras to make an SE of FAFDM-which itself has a near-epic feel to it...I like it as much as TGBU.

Randy A Salas

Screenwriter

I know you're just being facetious, but I don't think many movie fans realize that Leone directed only 7 credited films in his Kubrickian career.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
There already is a box set of his three Clint Eastwood starrers called "The Man with No Name Trilogy". Box or no, I'm hoping for eventual remasters of the first two.

Regards,

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
I don't recall the exact details, but I do believe one or two movies from the Man with No Name Trilogy are being re-released.

As much as I love the trilogy it disappoints me that some of the Lee Van Cleef classic westerns aren't being re-mastered.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member

True but if you add up the total minutes of each you would get at least Kubrick's output:D
(And unless you are really bored, don't bother looking them up since that figure came from the same place the 32 disc remark came from)
I was thinking more in terms of discs with extras;when you consider OUATIA is 2 discs by itself .....that adds up.
And as Caesar once mumbled
I went, I saw, I bought (God protect me from my Latin teachers)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks