What's new

Anyone else buying 'Thumb Wars: Phantom Cuticle' (1 Viewer)

MikeSerrano

Second Unit
30 minutes of spoof that may be more entertaining than the original...
biggrin.gif

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?userid=20215313470398&item_id=37026
Thumb Wars: Phantom Cuticle
-Mike
------------------
God Bless America--and all people who stand for freedom.
patriot.gif

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
I won a copy of “Thumb Wars” along with the new SuperSpeedway DVD out at Dave’s Studio day during the HTF California meet last month.
I watched it Friday night and thought it was a riot.
Surprisingly good effects for such a “spoof” title.
Shawn S

Peter Yee

Premium
I'm definitely buying this title. I've already got my TPM and this will be the perfect complement. We were watching Bill Slack's copy during the HTF National Meet -- hard not to bust a gut watching it. And the SVS 20-39 sub didn't hurt the experience either!
-Peter

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Yes, I was most curious seeing the disc running at Dave's the other week, then watching Bill's copy after dinner as Peter mentions was more then enough to win me over. It was genius.
Dan (UK)

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Count me in as well. I caught this when it originally aired on UPN a couple of years ago and was laughing very hard throughout the entire thing. A hilarious dose of inspired insanity...though I do wonder how this will fare with Star Wars fanboys. For ten bucks, you can't go wrong.
Along with The Phantom Menace, this will make for an interesting double feature next week. Here's to hoping they'll issue Thumbtanic sometime soon!
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

Andre F

Screenwriter
I was a little bummed after watching it. I liked Kung Pow quite a bit and thought it would be better. Still it was worth the ten bucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks